What is the most

What is the most venomous fish in the world


A king cobra is the most venomous snake in the world.It is the largest of the more than 80 species of venomous snakes found in the Americas. Their bites are capable of causing death, and are among the most dangerous snakes in the world.The venom of a king cobra contains opioid peptides, neurotoxins, and a number of other biologically active constituents. These compounds combine to produce a reduction in pain, muscle paralysis, and respiratory failure that is so effective that victims are considered dead before medical help can arrive.

What are the top 10 most poisonous fish?

1. Pufferfish, also known as nagamutilnkai, are extremely poisonous fish found in waters of the Indian subcontinent and southeast Asia. This fish has minute pearly white teeth and its food consists of insects and crustaceans. Their flesh is tasteless, but powerful toxins are present. Long term ingestion can cause severe gastroenteritis as well as liver, kidney and lung damage. Uncooked fish must not be consumed; it should be soaked in fresh water for at least 30 minutes to undergo decontamination process before cooking. If you wanted to cook pufferfish at home, the best way is to blanch it first in boiling water for 1 minute and then in ice cold water for 30 minutes. Then it can be either deep fried or shallow fried with batter or without batter (dry coating) or stir-fried or steamed (wet coating). Finally when done take out from fire and throw away the water and leave it on a plate. This can serve as an appetizer or side dish with pickled vegetables and curd. You can also serve cooked rice with it. It is usually cooked with tamarind chutney or made into pickle which are always considered an auspicious combination as well as used in Darzi-Makki.[citation needed]

What is the world’s most poisonous fish?

The most poisonous fish in the world is the Sail Fish (Tetraodon nigromaculatus). The sting of this fish is enough to kill a person. It is native to South and Central America and its venom can kill a human within minutes.A person accidentally encounters this fish by itself. Its dorsal fin is sharp and it can puncture your skin. Its venom causes severe pain, inflammation of the tissue that surrounds your vein, blistering and necrosis of the affected area. This process may take hours or days to heal but the pain may last for weeks. A human can survive this encounter with the fish but you should take precautions such as staying out of the water and not sticking your fingers in its mouth.

Most Poisonous Fish In The World Cooked 2 Ways!


See more in category: